Tuesday, April 24, 2012

after love - ft island (eng subtitle)

i thought u were my love and
i thought u were my evrything
i believed that u would be my last love
i smile only for u
i live only for u
i thought that was happiness
i believe in ur love
its was all lie
its all a lie
ur love was complete lie
this love has hurt me so much
making me this sad
leaving me to cry
you'd say u only love me
that u'd protect me
ur love was a complete lie
u took my entire heart and
u took my love
what is leaving is love
receiving love from one person and
giving ur love to that one person
like a fool,i thought that person was u
the things call love is a lie
the word 'i love u' is also lie
the word 'forever' is also lie
u left the belief that u would come back
where did u go?
u getting further and further away
what r u doing when i love only u
that u would come back to me
i cant love again
even if u hurt me this much
even if u make me this sad
im waiting for only u




No comments: