Tuesday, July 3, 2012

me | myself | tyme


i can make the rain stop if i wanna
just like my attitude
i can take my laptop record a snapshot
and change ur pointview
i just entered this brand new world
and im so opened hearted
i know i've got a long way to go
but im just getting started
im over my head and i know it
im doing my best not to show it
whatever it takes to be what i was ment to be 
im going to try
cause im living the dream and i know it
im trying my best not to blow it
and i know everything will be fine 
with me , myself n time
i go where life takes me
but somedays it makes me want to change my direction
sometimes it gets lonely
but i know that it's only a matter of my perception 
and baby theres nothing like this moment
to just be real n let the truth be spoken
whatevers broke i can make it unbroken
turn the lead in my hand n the stars stand golden
just try more love of i try more love then i'll find
myself n time..

-just a simple word from my heart-
mr.syah

No comments: