Sunday, June 3, 2012

Everything I Do , I Do It For You

look into my eyes , u will see
what u mean to me
search ur heart , search ur soul
and when u find me there , u'll search no more
dont tell me it's not worth trying for
u cant tell me it's not worth dying for
u noe its true
everything i do , i do it for u

look into my heart , u will find
theres nothing theres to hide
so take me as i am , take my life
i would give it all , i would sacrifice

dont tell me it's not worth fighting for
i cant help it theres nothing i want more
u noe its true
evrything i do , i do it for u

theres no love , like ur love
and no other , could give more love
theres no where unless ur there
all the time , all the way

i would fight for u
i'd lie for u
walk the wire for u
i die for u!

U NOE ITS TRUE 
EVERYTHING I DO
I DO IT FOR U :)



No comments: