Friday, June 8, 2012

your guardian angel


when i see ur smile 
tears run down my face
i can't replace

and now that im strong i have figured out
how this world turns cold n it breaks through my soul
and i know i'll find deep inside me 
i can be the one

i will never let u fall
i'll stand up with u forever
i'll be there for u through it all
even if saving u sends me to heaven

it's ok..

seasons are changing n waves are crashing
n stars are falling all for us
days grow longer and nights grow shorter
i can show u i'll be the one

coz u are my
u are my true love 
my whole heart 
please dont throw that away

coz im here for u
please dont walk away n 
please tell me u'll stay...

use me as u will 
pull my strings just for thrill
n i know i'll be okay
though my skies are turning gray

No comments: